Original message:
I need help with anger management
Wellbeing Team


Thank you for your message. Anger management is not something we treat in this service. There is another service called Mind who offer counselling for various problems so I would advise speaking with them to find out what they can offer. Their contact details:

North Staffs Mind

83 Marsh street, Stoke-on-Trent, ST1 5HN

01782 262100

You can add your anonymous comment to this conversation. It will have to be approved by our staff before it will appear here.