Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent Wellbeing Service
Join us on Facebook
Call us on 0300 303 0923
Support for your Wellbeing during the Covid-19 restrictions. As this is a worrying time, we are here to support you with any anxieties or difficulties you may be experiencing. We are offering telephone and video call appointments, which can be more frequent and convenient for you while at home. Please read our guide to managing wellbeing during the current restrictions.
Self help
We have plenty of self help materials and guides.
You can also refer yourself to our service.
Who are we?

We are a team of NHS professionals trained to specialize in offering effective, evidence-based treatments for a wide range of common problems that affect most of us at some point in our lives. Read more

We specialize in all symptoms of anxiety, and low mood (depression), but we also deliver physical rehabilitation programmes for physical conditions, and help people to live better with long term physical conditions.

We treat both emotional and physical symptoms together – because we all experience both in our lives. Our team is made up of Wellbeing Practitioners, Nurse Therapists, Cognitive Behavioural Therapists, and Counsellors. We have been delivering effective treatment in North Staffordshire since 2008.

What we offer?

We are committed to delivering a choice of effective therapies in the way that is most convenient for you. Read more

Our aim is to provide a warm, caring experience that fits comfortably into your life, and helps you to achieve the improvement you need in as little time as possible.

You will be treated in a welcoming, warm and friendly way by professionals who are committed to ensuring your experience of using our service is a positive one.

Where are we?

We have three bases that are all in general NHS health centres, two in Newcastle-under-Lyme, and one in Leek (click here to find us). Read more

First appointments may be offered in one of our bases, however, we aim to offer therapy appointments as close to people’s homes as possible, so our therapists can see you in your GP practice, or offer an appointment by telephone.We can also offer home visits as required. If you visit one of our health centres, you will find the nature of the service is to promote the Wellbeing of the whole person – both physical and emotional. There is no emphasis on either medical (physical) health or on mental health – just health.

How do I access the service?

You can self-refer by simply phoning us – our friendly and professional staff will take your details and arrange a convenient appointment time for you. Read more

You can also self-refer by completing this secure online form, and we will contact you by phone to confirm your appointment. Your doctor, or any other healthcare professional can also refer you to our service. We aim to offer you an appointment within two weeks.



Simply click 01782 711651 and press call


Click this link Link